I always believed that studying hard for exams comes in the end of the year. The problem with this belief that whatever I do before exams from studying without sleeping for days, sitting for long hours or attending supportive courses for my exams were just not helping me to get the high grades I wanted.
This is when I realized that hard studying starts from the beginning of the year and not at the end of the year.
When I realized so I did the following: Get more details about https://worldscholarshub.com/
1. I got the next school year’s books and read them even before the school year begun.
2. I studied the lesson of the day before I took it in its class.
3. I studied the lesson after taking it in the class
This was hard studying for me which made me get 97% grades in my last year at high school which helped me to join engineering college that I always dreamt to join.
This was my first dream that I accomplished successfully and my current dream is to be successful in life and this is a big story to explain but to be specific, if you want to study hard you should start studying from the beginning of the year as following:
- Read your subjects prior to your school year: taking an idea about what you will be studying through your year is the first step in studying hard. There are many students that think that hard studying means sleepless nights, less eating, less enjoying and less relaxing, but in fact, hard studying is the promise you give to yourself that whatever the surroundings around you look like or how you feel, you will study regularly.
- Study the lesson before you take it: this is the pivotal action that differentiates between hard studying students and students who study less hard because it will take you to a place where the class will be the most inspiring for you while listening to it. Ideas will start popping in your mind and more understanding will be what you get which is what will differentiate between you and most of the students. It’s highly recommended to write your questions somewhere so that you ask them to the teacher in a suitable time.
- Read the lesson after the class comes to an end: reading your lesson after the teacher finishes the class by scan reading what you have written and scanning your lesson from the book will help you a lot when you study the lesson at home when you return. This will also help you do your homework faster than any other students.
- Study in a daily basis: you should have studying as a habit and you should do it in a daily basis and it is what differentiate a student who study hard and others who study less hard.
It is the small actions that you do from the beginning of the year that can change you from an average student to a student that study hard and get the best marks, that’s why studying hard starts from the beginning of the year and not before the exams is scheduled.